Aging is a complex process in which cells become progressively damaged over time and finally die. The teeth support the lower third of the face and overtime this support begins to collapse. Teeth serve as the foundation for the rest of the face.
Getting the teeth fixed with smile lift restores harmony to the face. New stem cells and adjunctive treatments potentially slow down or reverse this process. Each one will have specific needs as per their age and changes which have occurred as a result of the aging process.
Apart from enhancing your facial appearance by giving you the best possible smile and tissue support with your dental intra-oral treatment, Sparsh Clinic provides the latest Stem Cell activation treatments and procedures like Botox and Dermal Fillers we can enhance your youthful appearance, to rejuvenate your entire facial and intra oral architecture and increase the feeling of well being. It can do so many benefits that many a times deep surgical intervention and tissue / teeth removal is prevented. We understand this need and our experts design the program accordingly to return back those lost years.
Indications for Botox
- Smoothing of facial wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyes (glabellar region), and around the corners of the eyes (crow’s feet) and around the lips.
- Jaw clenching /Teeth grinding:
- Treatment of gummy smile
- To relax facial muscles
- Soften the appearance of square jaw line
- Denture patients having trouble adjusting to new dentures
- Orthodontic treatment where retaining of facial muscles is necessary
Good looks and strong muscles are a key to a successful smile.
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and moisture, resulting in loose skin and volume loss. Dermal fillers are injected under the skin. Dermal Fillers contain Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring flexible substance present in human skin.
Indications for dermal fillers
- Volumanise creases and folds in the face where there is loss of fat and collagen due to aging
- Deeper nasolabial folds
- Deeper mentalis folds
- Aging lips which appear thin, and turning down the corners of the lips
- High lip line cases
- Asymmetrical lips around the mouth, lip augmentation
- Cheek augmentation
- Completing cosmetic dentistry cases by creating a beautiful, young-looking frame around the teeth
- Unaesthetic marionette lines