Broken or decayed tooth – has a stress free solution now!
Biomimetic dentistry is a advanced patient-friendly approach designed to conserve & protect your natural teeth. Conventional dentistry may give you good results but may sacrifice some of your natural tooth structure in the process. Conversely, biomimetic dentistry aims to restore your tooth by emulating its natural function, focusing on the tooth’s durability and long-term health.
These minimally invasive treatment which is also cost-effective gives you functional, and cosmetically pleasing tooth restoration solutions at the same time less damage to the natural tooth architecture
Advantages of Biomimetic Dentistry
With biomimetic dental techniques, our Dental Surgeons can mimic the form, function, and look of your natural teeth while still providing added reinforcement. If you have a tooth that is compromised by decay or fracturing, biomimetic dentistry solutions can support your tooth while providing additional advantages such as:
- Preserving the tooth & strengthening by splinting in cases of big cavities (no caps required)
- Reducing the risk of infection & Preventing Bacterial Invasion
- Reducing the risk of future decay
- Repairs or elimination of cracks & tooth fracture
- Extending the lifespan of your dental structures
- Avoiding more extensive and costly dental treatments
- Delaying the re-treatment cycle
- Minimizing the risk of tooth loss
Biomimetic dental treatments may include layering techniques with tooth-colored materials such as inlays, onlays, or bonding. Biomimetic dentistry has helped our patients at Sparsh Speciality Dentistry maintain healthy and beautiful teeth for many, many years.