Dental Implants in Mumbai, India
The world today is at its pinnacle of technology advancement. So is it true of dentistry. If you have a missing tooth or a tooth that just doesn’t fit right in your denture and needs a replacement, a range of options are available. Hence it makes sense for us to be aware of the pros and cons of every treatment available with the dentists. Right now I would like to talk in detail about one of the most famous and successful treatments i.e dental implant treatment.
- A Dental implant is undoubtedly better than having a no tooth at all which in turn might lead to serious consequences for the mouth attracting various infections.
- A Dental implant also has an edge over a denture (false teeth) which are vulnerable to moving and dislodging while you talk or eat your food. With a dental implant, you are free of this tension. Moreover, once implanted, a dental implant requires less maintenance than dentures.
- A dental implant looks more or less like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants are immune to developing cavities. A dental implant is made up of titanium and attached with a fixed denture thus poses no risk of developing a cavity.
- Serves the function of protecting the jawbone from further deterioration.
- With brushing twice a day, and flossing once, dental implant requires no extra tasks to be included in your health routine.
- A dental implant does not rely on the surrounding teeth and hence poses no danger to the remaining teeth. This might be the case with bridges.
- Finally, as a dental implant actually replaces the tooth and its root, bone loss is avoided.
- Although a dental implant is practically harmless but just like any other surgery some complications might occur including bleeding and infection, nerve trauma and post- operative pain.
- This treatment requires more time and detailed consultation with the dentist.
- It might not be as cost effective as other available options like dentures.
- It is not suitable for people with weak jaws and gums.
- It is not recommended for smokers.
Overall, dental implant is a great technique and better than other available options if you are looking for a permanent solution to missing teeth. They can improve your speech, body image and definitely increase your confidence.
With Sparsh’s state of the art Dental Implants treatment in khar, Mumbai now you can get that normal life back of your Youth and also EAT WHAT YOU WANT