FULL MOUTH RESTORATION
Hey!! Looking for complete balance of your dental problems which are a cause of headache, neck ache and low self esteem causing faster ageing.
Yes we do it for you !!!!
The healthy functioning of the human dentition depends on teeth, gums, jawbone, facial muscles, tongue, cheeks, lips, jaw joint all working together in harmony.
When all components do not work together in balance, oral health becomes compromised leading to teeth attritions, cracks and fracture of teeth, headaches neck aches, jaw muscle soreness, reduction in vertical facial height, which can disease the day today work life balance and ultimately speeding up the aging process. Sparsh Clinic approach with Restorative Dentistry refers to the set of procedures designed to replace
- Missing teeth
- Repair damaged or cracked teeth
- Correct improperly seated jaw joints and faulty bites
- Address jawbone and gum damage
- Replace worn-out dental work
- Treat diseases of the mouth
Each of these restorative procedures may be performed independently, but when multiple oral health problems exist, full mouth restoration may be advised which is any combination of the following
- Implants:Dental implants to replace missing teeth and preserve the remaining jaw bone, may it be single
- tooth loss or multiple teeth loss or complete loss of teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and gum re-contouring
- Neuromuscular dentistry/TMD treatment :Correction of problems involving the temporomandibular
- joints (TMJs) and correction of the bite using T-Scan
- Bruxism treatments: Therapy to resolve teeth grinding and associated symptoms. This is a subconscious habit particularly in sleep due to stress, leading to pain in the jaw joint, facial muscle pain and dental problems of teeth attrition, loss of vertical height of the face, eventually leading to discomfort and ageing.
- Orthodontics:: Invisible braces , Invisalign®, traditional metal braces, spacers, expanders, and retainers
- Oral surgery: Microscopic root canal therapy, removal of impacted wisdom tooth, soft and hard tissue contouring
- grafting, and tooth extractions
- Periodontal treatments: Scaling, root planning, and periodontal surgery, depigmentation of dark colored
gums, treatment of gummy smiles, crown lengthening procedures, connective tissue grafting for gingival recession.
- Stem Cell Activation: Surgeries included are- Periodontal Treatments, Implant therapies and Root Canal treatments
- Preventive procedures: Cleaning and polishing, fluoride application, bite adjustments if required with the help of T-SCAN.
These procedures are very essential to maintain the oral health and preserve the health of your gums and teeth for life time.